6 answers. You have to be 18 years old to work there.
Does AutoZone hire 16 year olds?
Minimum age of hire? 16 in a non commercial store.
What are AutoZone’s driver requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license and able to meet AutoZone’s driver requirements.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays weekends and evenings.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
What age does Napa hire?
Facts About Working at NAPA Auto Parts
Minimum Age to Work at NAPA Auto Parts: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at NAPA Autoparts?)
Does AutoZone require a high school diploma?
Yes, a high school diploma will always be needed.
Where can you get a job at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit. …
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you. …
- McDonald’s. …
- Kroger. …
- Safeway. …
- Taco Bell. …
What jobs pay the most for 16 year olds?
High-paying jobs for teens
- Cashier. National average salary: $10.55 per hour. …
- Actor. National average salary: $11.00 per hour. …
- Sales associate. National average salary: $11.06 per hour. …
- Server. National average salary: $11.42 per hour. …
- Caddy. …
- Lifeguard. …
- Retail merchandiser. …
- Landscape laborer.
Does AutoZone get paid weekly?
Yes they pay bi weekly.
What kind of drug test does AutoZone give?
Yes they do and its a urine test. They do urine drug test if you are in an accident or hurt while working. Urine test required.
Can you work at AutoZone with no experience?
Applicants must stand at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma. Prospective managers must hold at least three years of prior experience in an automotive retail setting. Many AutoZone locations feature Manager-In-Training programs and promote seasoned associates from within.
How old do you have to be to work at Oreillys?
Minimum Age to Work at O’Reily Auto Parts: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at O’Reilly Auto Parts?)
How old do you have to be to work at Walmart?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club.
How old do you have to be to work at Discount Tire?
You have to be at least 16 years of age.